The Swiss Army Knife Of Army Designers*.
Seeking Interactive Art Director, Senior Web Designer or Web Project Manager position to utilize over 13 years of my web and design experience.
• 4 years of professional experience in a wide range of industry styles,
• Offering web usability evaluation, enhancement strategy and implementation,
(user experience, behavior patterns, ease of navigation, search engine exposure),
• Highly creative, productive and motivated, willing to learn new methods to best get the job done,
• Strong knowledge on advertising, web and graphic design,
• Ability to switch gears from fine art and design to front-end development,
• HTML, CSS, familiar with software for web analytics, usability testing, CMS. Both MAC and PC platforms.
• Advanced: Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash; CMS (Joomla, Collage);
• Working knowledge of Actionscript, MS Office, various tools for wiferfaming and creating sitemaps (Visio, OmniGraffle), analyzing web traffic,
Web and creative services, South Florida, 2002-current
Freelance Senior Web Designer / Art Director
Creative services for various enterprises, including Bank Atlantic, Oracle, Royal Caribbean International and others.
Creates custom design solutions tailored to the Client’s needs:
- online advertising (email campaigns, banners, landing pages),
- presentations and visualizations, including freehand sketches,
- branding, web and white paper design and more.
Jarden Consumer Solutions (Margaritaville®, CrockPot®, Borg™, FoodSaver®) Boca Raton, 2008-2009
Web Designer (contractor)
- Provided web design solutions (coordinated business goals, design objectives and technical requirements),
- Designed custom microsites (IA, wireframes, templates) and online campaigns (emails, banners, landing pages).
Florida Power and Light, Juno Beach, FL, 2007-2008
Web and Information Architecture Designer (contractor)
- Redesigned navigation streams,
- Provided SEO solutions (content, navigation, design), web structure and content audit for FPL Group sites (over 3000 assets).
‘Pinezka.pl’, International, 2004-2008
Founder, Art Director, and Author for an online magazine.
- Designed layout, logo and SEO-friendly Information Architecture,
- Recruited authors and contributors,
- Worked on involvement in social media,
- Provided support for professional and volunteer contacts worldwide and cooperation with AI and international charitable organizations.
(currently ‘South Florida Times’),Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2007
Graphic and Web Designer
Graphic and Web Designer (contractor)
Contributed to the paper’s and website redesign.
Helped optimize pre-press process and print quality by incorporating style guide and CSS.
‘The Palm Beach Post’,West Palm Beach, FL, 2006-2007
Created layouts and illustrations for section fronts for ‘The Post’s’ Features department.
Worked closely with authors and editors to find the best way to present content.
DRQ Enterprise Software House, Krakow, Poland, 1998-2002
Senior Web Designer for the leading provider of e-commerce and e-banking solutions.
- Designed GUI, Information Architecture, functionality, mock-ups and HTML/CSS prototypes for applications and online services,
- Created multimedia presentations for corporate clients (GE Poland, Compaq Poland, BP Poland, ABB Poland, ING Group and banks), designed and adapted for web manuals, tutorials and style guides,
- Performed usability and cross-platform tests
‘Didaskalia (Theatrical Magazine)’,Krakow, Poland, 1995-2002
Art Director, Prototype/Award Winning Layout Author, Photo Editor, Author and Contributor for a prestigious theater magazine.
- Created groundbreaking design, copied by other publications,
- Contributed as the author (articles about cyberspace and culture, featured on a home page of the biggest Polish web portal),
- Was in charge of web advertising and cooperation with mainstream online media.
Fabryka S.C., Krakow, Poland, 1997 – 1998
Sole proprietorship with a diverse client base specializing in graphic and web design.
Major clients included British Petroleum Poland, International Cultural Center, Radio RMF, Pod Aniolem Publishing House and Polish National Academy of Science.
Degree in design, major: Usability and Visual communication, Department of Industrial Design, Academy of Fine Arts, Krakow, Poland (scholarship in Ljubljana, Slovenia)
*Verifiable by Clients.